At EP Dietetics, we see both adults and children over 2 years old as patients.
A referral is not necessary to see one of our dietitians (see Fees for more information).
Our Dietitians can help you with the nutritional management of many health needs/conditions;
- Healthy eating advice
- Individualised meal plans
- Weight management (Weight loss/Weight gain)
- Diabetes and blood sugar control (IGT/Type 1/Type 2/Gestational Diabetes)
- Cholesterol and triglycerides
- High blood pressure
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders (Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Diverticular Disease/Constipation/Diarrhoea/Bloating/Coeliac Disease)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Child and adolescent nutrition
- Liver and kidney disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sports Nutrition
GROUP EDUCATION SESSIONS
Whilst most of our clients are seen on a one-to-one basis, we also run;
- Group education sessions (topics include- diabetes, healthy eating, weight management, heart health)
- Cooking demonstrations
Do you find yourself spending far too much time in Supermarkets, trying to work out what is the healthiest choice for you or your family? One of the most common complaints our Dietitians hear from patients everyday is that they are confused and overwhelmed by the huge selection of products available to them. Let us help you make life easier!
We currently run regular Supermarket Tours around Sydney, Brisbane, Logan and Beaudesert. Each tour runs for 1 hour and we keep the groups small with around 10 participants only. These tours will allow you to learn more about products available including new products on the shelves, label reading and understanding product claims. You will be able to ask questions as we make our way through the aisles. A written guide will be provided to each participant that can be taken home for future reference.
CORPORATE NUTRITION SEMINARS